COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
We aim to collect, use and disclose only such information as is required to enable us to respond to your inquiries, provide you with information you request and assess any job applications you submit. We will maintain the confidentiality of any contact information you provide to us and we will use it only for the purposes for which we have collected it (subject to the exclusions and disclosures we have listed below), unless you agree that we may disclose it to other third parties.
“Personal Information” is personally identifiable information, such as your name, address, e-mail address, credit card information, birth date and gender. At the time of collection, we will clearly identify the information being collected and the purposes for which it will be used. It is always your choice whether or not to provide Personal Information but if you choose not to provide certain requested Personal Information, in some instances you may not be able to use certain features of the Website.
“Non-Personal Information” is information of an anonymous nature, such as an Internet Protocol Address (IP Address), the domain used to access the Website, and the type and version of browser or operating system being used by visitors to access the Website.
Aggregate information, such as number of visitors, what pages viewers access or visit, and average time spent on the Website is not considered Personal Information. Similarly, business contact information such as the name, title, business address, e-mail address, or telephone number of a business or professional person or an employee of an organization is not considered Personal Information.
USE OF INFORMATION
We collect information for the following purposes:
– Request a Demo: If you would like to request a demo of our products or services, you may do so by providing us with your full name, email address, phone number, company name and your role in the ‘Request a Demo’ field on our Website. We will use this information to contact you and discuss the possibility of providing you with a demo.
– Contact Us: If you use the ‘Contact Us’ form on the Website, we will collect your name, email address, subject line and the content of your message. We will use this information to contact you in order to respond to your inquiry.
– Newsletter: You can choose to opt-in to our newsletter by providing us with your first name and your email address. If you opt-in to receive our newsletter, we will keep you up to date on our products and services via the email address you have provided to us. You may withdraw your consent to receiving our newsletter at any time by following the opt-out instructions in each email communication.
– Job Applications: If you submit a job application to us, we will collect all of the Personal Information that you provide to us such as your name, contact information and resume. We will use this information to assess your candidacy for a position with us and to contact you if we determine we would like to obtain further information from you or invite you to an interview.
– Statistics: We collect statistics about use of the Website which we use for analytics including predictive analytics. Aggregate statistics that do not personally identify an individual will be kept by us and such aggregate statistics may be made available to other members or third parties.
Your IP address is reported by your web browser whenever you visit a page on the Website. This information is recorded together with your registration information on our databases.
Third-Party Links: The Website may contain links to other third-party websites that are not owned or controlled by us. Such third-party websites are governed by the terms and conditions and privacy policies of such third-party providers and we are not involved in any interaction or transaction between you and such third-parties.
DISCLOSURES & TRANSFERS
From time to time we may employ third parties to help us improve the Website. These third parties may have limited access to databases of user information solely for the purpose of helping us to improve the Website and they will be subject to contractual restrictions prohibiting them from using the information about our members for any other purpose.
Important Exceptions: We may disclose your Personal Information to third parties without your consent if we have reason to believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference with (either intentionally or unintentionally) our rights or property, other Website viewers, or anyone else (including the rights or property of anyone else) that could be harmed by such activities. We may disclose Personal Information when we believe in good faith that such disclosure is required by and in accordance with the law.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us. We use commercially reasonable efforts to store and maintain your Personal Information in a secure environment. We take technical, contractual, administrative, and physical security steps designed to protect Personal Information that you provide to us. We have implemented procedures designed to limit the dissemination of your Personal Information to only such designated staff as are reasonably necessary to carry out the stated purposes we have communicated to you.
AMENDMENT OF THIS POLICY
ACCESS AND ACCURACY
You have the right to access the Personal Information we hold about you in order to verify the Personal Information we have collected in respect to you and to have a general account of our uses of that information. Upon receipt of your written request, we will provide you with a copy of your Personal Information although in certain limited circumstances, we may not be able to make all relevant information available to you such as where that information also pertains to another user. In such circumstances we will provide reasons for the denial to you upon request. We will endeavour to deal with all requests for access and modifications in a timely manner.
We will make every reasonable effort to keep your Personal Information accurate and up-to-date, and we will provide you with mechanisms to update, correct, delete or add to your Personal Information as appropriate. As appropriate, this amended Personal Information will be transmitted to those parties to which we are permitted to disclose your information. Having accurate Personal Information about you enables us to give you the best possible service.
You can help by keeping us informed of any changes such as a change of address or telephone number. If you would like to access your information, if you have any questions, comments or suggestions of if you find any errors in our information about you, please contact us at: email@example.com